Friday, July 10, 2015

More Socks

I don't need more socks, it has to be said. But when I saw these Regency Socks, designed by Rachel Gibbs, I just had to make them! The pattern boggles my mind every now and then, especially in the evenings. Then I have to leave it for a while and come back to it. There are a number of charts, so a number of chances to get confused! I'd grasped the leg pattern, but the foot chart is different altogether. There is a bit of fudging here and there, but I'm happy with how this is turning out.

7 comments:

  1. They look complicated! - but lovely and squishy, and I like the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! Love the pattern and colour :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern & equally great knitting !
    This pattern would look good on a pullover, too --- another one for Jack ?! :-)
    Lovely yarn colour .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cables are gorgeous, or maybe not cables but the pattern. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design!! :) Looks like you are doing great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful socks! I was thinking of starting a pair, but then I reorganized my sock drawer and realized I don't have room for any more right now. So, I'll just enjoy looking at yours.

    ReplyDelete